Wednesday, March 18, 2020

WindowsVerse to MacVerse

WindowsVerse to MacVerse

Living in windows-OS ecosystem, I have seen it evolve from Windows 95, all the way to Windows 10. I would have not even thought of taking the hyperjump to MacVerse. But unimaginable, and unthinkable happens when you lease expect it and catches you kind of off guard, unprepared at first.  I must admit occasional InterOS travels from WinVerse to LinuxVerse only for exploratory puruposes, visiting here and there with no plan of living there, as the main base has always been in Winverse
Mac vs Windows, How to Choose Which Suits You Best - ShopNani

InterOS-verse migration

Now that I have joined the new job, I was given a brand new MacBook Pro. I should be happy right? But inside I was afraid to key in and start the migration. I was hinted to go ahead and keep Base at Winverse however given the fact that  rest of the fleet would be in Macverse I took the challenge and decided to interOS-verse immigrate after living in WinVerse for all of my conscience years.

First few days, I was feeling for the keyboard, even the scroll was upside down or down side up which ever way you call it. 

I would keep you posted nevertheless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book mentioned by Imran Khan about Lost Islamic History

Imran Khan in his tweet today mentioned reading books about Islam. I really appreciate a Pakistani PM actively quoting Islamic on internati...